Looking for feather flags cheap? Look no further – with feather flags from only £39 – we have an option for everyone.
Feather Flags Cheap
We provide cheaper flags within a price budget for customers who only need something small to attract the eye.
Whether you need feather flags or teardrop flags cheap – we have an option for everyone.
Our friendly and attentive approach to flag making sets us apart from the norm and ensures our customers receive a straightforward and reliable service.
Take advantage of our free design and artwork proofing service too! Why not ask for details when dropping us a line? If you would prefer to speak to a flag maker direct, give us a call on 01736 710077.
Why use Sailflags?
Your flags are important to us and we are focussed on helping you achieve the best results, in terms of impact and effectiveness.
We have perfected the art of making good quality flags with value for money in mind.
By working direct with a flag maker, you keep control of costs and delivery schedule.
FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
We always work with you to ensure the flags are delivered on your preferred date. Standard, non-urgent orders are generally sent within 7 working days.
More urgent orders can be produced under our Express or Priority Service, within an agreed delivery window of 1-3 days. Please ask for details.
Yes. We offer a free design and proofing service to ensure the flags will look just right. Your order is only completed once artwork is approved by you.
Yes. Our prices include either a fillable base, ground spike or wall bracket. We also offer a range of metal and concrete bases as well (additional costs apply) Please ask for details when making an enquiry.
Standard print – Single piece of flag material with a show through of design on the back. Words and graphics read / display correctly on front and reverse reading or mirrored on the back.
Double sided print – 2 flags sewn back to back (with an inner liner to reduce show through) All writing and graphics read or display correctly both sides.
Our systems are designed to withstand winds up to 35mph.
We do not recommend however, displaying portable flagpole systems in excessive wind and rain.
Flags are designed to last between 1-2 years on medium usage (daily use outside)
There are however, several factors that will either prolong the life of the flag or reduce it.
Here is a common list of factors:
• Portable Flag systems are designed to be brought in each day and doing this will help extend the life of the whole system, including the flag
• If your part of the world is subject to excessive weather conditions (wind, rain, sunlight) these factors can all add extra stress to flags and the portable systems. Please let us know when making an enquiry and we can discuss ways to work around this for you.
• Leaving flags out at night can be detrimental to the fabric
• Using flags as permanent signage is not a sound solution. If you need permanent signage, we can discuss alternatives with you.
• Looking for signs of wear and tear early, will ensure your flags can be repaired, rather than replaced
• Keeping portable flags away from walls and obstructions will ensure they keep from harms way
There is no difference. Both flags can be curved at the top and finished with a straight, curved or convex bottom edge.
We generally use good quality polyester knit material, but other materials are available according to how flags will be used.
We can make feather flags cheap and provide a full design service to help you maximise the space on the flag itself. We also offer custom flags cheap too – so please bear us in mind for those too.