Find out how promotional flags work and how to make the most from them.
- Promotional flags are continuing to grow in popularity and are often referred to as sailflags, feather flags, teardrop flags and festival flags.
- Promotional flags can be portable (using parasol style bases, ground spikes or crossover bases) or fixed (using ground collars or concrete bollards)
- Flags can normally be custom made to any design. Shapes tend to be rectangular based, although variations using curves are available.
- Systems are designed to offer a natural looking (and moving) alternative to traditional fixed signage.
- Portable systems are light and easily transportable
- Material used for many flags is delicate by nature and needs to be properly cared for and stored when not in use.
- Flags will deteriorate quickly if left out 24/7 in all weather conditions
Promotional flags are now being used by almost every type of business, charity and entity you can imagine.
With portable flags offering flexibility for both indoor and outdoor events, it’s clear to understand why people feel confident to purchase them and many will have seen them in action and instantly get the appeal.
Flags can have anything from simple words and single logos to extravagant designs utilising the full print surface of the flag material. Graphic Designers can often maximise the space whilst maintaining a brands identity.
Materials used are generally light and need little breeze or movement around them to create a flutter or flapping effect.