Use our guide and buy your printed flags with ease.
1. Get a detailed quote:
- Avoid wasting time shopping for best prices.
- Simply detail what you need in short message on a word doc or similar.
- Search out a few sail flags makers online.
- Go to their contact page and paste in your requirements on the comments section.
- Submit the forms and await quotes.
In conclusion, by requesting quotes in this way, you save hours shopping online for best prices and similarly, you get to see who is keen to do business with you.
Get a free quote from Sailflags by clicking the link – get a flag printing quote
2. Always check quotes properly
Look out for whether local tax or VAT is included in the price. This is an advertising product, so tax or vat will be payable in most (if not all) regions in the UK, Europe and USA.
It is always recommended to also have a written commitment on the delivery date you need.
3. Think about how and where they are going to be used:
- Measure the space to make sure flags and banners will display correctly.
- Promotional flags will need to rotate, so check these can move without hitting static objects.
- Do not block important areas like exits or pavements with portable flags.
Please also ask yourself whether there is time to bring the flags down each night, because portable flags are not designed to be left out in all weather conditions 24 hours a day (they are not a permanent signage solution)
4. Consider whether you need standard flag printing cheap or double-sided flag printing.
Standard flag printing will display words correctly on the front but on the back they will read in reverse, which can result in confusion for customers.
Some words are easy to read in reverse, but some are not.
Choosing between the two can be a little tricky to get your head around.
The general rule of thumb is – most short, single words are easy to read in reverse on a flag and this is because the brain can convert them quickly.
Extended advertising copy won’t be easy to read both sides though, unless you have a double sided printed flag.
Double sided flags read correctly both sides, which means longer ad copy can be read more easily front or back.
We can often advise you what type of printed flag will work best, once we know a little more about the design, in terms of images and text you wish to use.
If you are new to printed flags and banners, trial one or two first before committing to larger orders.
Promotional Flags can be a very cost effective way of increasing footfall to a premises or stand at a show or exhibition, but they are not for everyone.
5. Create a shortlist of companies you are interested in dealing with and contact them in person.
Gauge whether you are likely to work well together, both now and in the future. In conclusion, it is worth following this guide so you are clear on the cost of your order, suitability of product and expected delivery date.