We have our own design team at your disposal and provide this service free of charge. If the following instructions mean nothing to you, fear not, we can help!
If you are submitting photographs, your files will need to be as high resolution and as high quality as possible.
Logos and other graphical devices need to be sent to us in a vector format for large scale printing purposes. That means vectored PDF, AI or EPS files for example, with fonts saved as outlines. If you are using specific fonts, you are welcome to send them along with your artwork.
Here are all the standard templates in one place for your designer to download. These are layered PDFs which can be imported into Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Publisher, Photoshop, etc.
Tips for submitting artwork:
- Delete or turn off the pink SAFE layer in our template
- Save your file as high res PDF or EPS format
- Either include fonts or preferably change all text to outlines
- Either supply linked images or preferably embed images
- Submit large files via our wetransfer link here – https://sailflags.wetransfer.com
Please click on the diagrams or buttons below to download templates:
Of course we have further templates available for more niche products, trapezoid flags, 30 degree wall flags, double sided variants and so forth. Please feel free to contact us with any such requirements.