Custom Flag Printing
Sailflags make flags and banners for people and organisations across the UK, Europe and USA.
Our friendly and attentive approach to flag making sets us apart from the norm and ensures our customers receive a straightforward and reliable service.
If you are finding it hard to speak with someone who understands your time is valuable, we know you won’t be disappointed with the way we make the process of ordering flags enjoyable and simple.
Why use Sailflags?
Your flags are important to us and we are focussed on helping you achieve the best results, in terms of impact and effectiveness.
We have perfected the art of making good quality flags with value for money in mind.
By working direct with a flag maker, you keep your costs down and control delivery date.
FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
We always work with you to ensure the flags are delivered on your preferred date. Urgent orders can be produced under our Express or Priority Service, within an agreed delivery window of 1-3 days. Please ask for details.
Standard, non-urgent orders are generally sent within 7 working days.
Yes. We offer a free design and proofing service to ensure the flags will look just right. Your order is only completed once artwork is approved by you.
Standard print – Single piece of flag material with a show through of design on the back. Words and graphics read / display correctly on front and reverse reading or mirrored on the back.
Double sided print – 2 flags sewn back to back (with an inner liner to reduce show through) All writing and graphics read or display correctly both sides.
Flags are designed to last between 1-2 years on medium usage (daily use outside)
There are however, several factors that will either prolong the life of the flag or reduce it.
Here is a common list of factors:
• Flags are designed to be brought in each day and doing this will extend product life
• If your part of the world is subject to excessive weather conditions (wind, rain, sunlight) these factors can all add extra stress to flags. Please let us know when making an enquiry and we can discuss ways to work around this for you.
• Leaving flags out at night can be detrimental to the fabric
• Using flags as permanent signage is not a sound solution. If you need permanent signage, we can discuss alternatives with you.
• Looking for signs of wear and tear early, will ensure your flags can be repaired, rather than replaced
We generally use good quality polyester knit material, but other materials are available according to how flags will be used.