Promotional flags have become a cost-effective way to attract attention to business premises and show stands across the country.
Available in all kinds of shapes and sizes, promo flags are a blank canvas for you to maximise your own brand identity and unique message.
Here are the top 10 Things You Should Know about them:
- They are designed to be light and portable.
- Flags and flag systems can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Flags can be printed on one side (standard) and often show through writing on the reverse
- 2 flags can be sewn back to back to ensure both sides read correctly if required.
- Flags are designed to move in a light breeze to attract attention.
- Digital colour is normally available.
- Flags and flagpoles are secured to a portable base or ground spike (for use on grass)
- Product life varies according to outdoor weather conditions and hours per day exposed to wind and rain. Will last up to six months exposed 24/7 to elements or up to 3 years if stored away each day.
- There is no limitation to what designs you can have on a flag.
- Flags come in many shapes and sizes, from banner shapes to feathers, sails, and teardrops.
- Promotional flags offer an attractive alternative to traditional static signage, such as A-Boards. Demand for promotional flags continues to grow in the UK, particularly from the B2B community.