Promotional flags have become a cost effective way to attract attention to business premises and show stands across the country. Available in all kinds of shapes and sizes, promo flags are a blank canvas for you to maximise your own brand identity and unique message.
Here is the top 10 Things You Should Know about them:
- They are designed to be light and portable
- Flags and flag systems can be used indoors or outdoors
- Flags are normally double sided to read correct one side and reverse the other
- 2 flags can be sewn back to back to ensure both sides read correctly if required
- Flags are designed to move in a light breeze to attract attention
- Digital colour is normally available
- Flags and flagpoles are secured to a portable base or ground spike (for using on grass)
- Product life varies according to outdoor weather conditions and hours per day exposed to wind and rain. Will last up to six months exposed 24/7 to elements or up to 3 years if stored away each day
- There is no limitation to what designs you can have on a flag
- Flags come in many shapes and sizes, from banner shapes, to feathers, sails and teardrops
Promotional flags offer an attractive alternative to traditional static signage, such as A Boards. Demand in promotional flags continues to grow in the UK, particularly from the B2B community.