Coronavirus Covid 19 Flags, Banners and Signage
We can help you show people your premises are open for business, whilst reminding customers to adhere to the hands, face and space message.
Our flags, banners and signage can be designed to include your own branding if you wish, in a wide range of creative ways, including novel brand logo positioning, using double sided print to run different copy either side, or printing a mixture of designs to form an impactful display.
Sailflags will support you in designing the right solution for your needs and and will arrange delivery on a date convenient for you.
Please call us on 01736 719111 or drop us a line using our contact form
We can offer Coronavirus or Covid-19 related signage in the following range of products:
Sailflags during lockdown
Sailflags continue to make custom flags and banners during this national crisis.
You can choose the delivery date at time of ordering, so please let us know if you have an urgent request.
Why use Covid Signage?
Encouraging people to adhere to the national message of washing hands, covering the face and giving others 2m of space or more is vital in beating this virus. It will also help you effectively assure your customers you are open for business.
Sailflags Product Reviews
FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
We always work with you to ensure flags are delivered on your preferred date. Urgent orders can be produced under our Express or Priority Service, within an agreed delivery window of 1-3 days. Please ask for details.
Standard, non-urgent orders are dispatched within 7 working days.
Yes. We offer a free design and proofing service to ensure flags look just right. Your order is only completed once artwork is approved by you.
Yes. Our prices include either a fillable base, ground spike or wall bracket. We also offer a range of metal and concrete bases as well (additional costs apply) Please ask for details.
Standard print – Single piece of flag material with a show through of design on the back. Words and graphics read / display correctly on front and reverse reading or mirrored effect on the back.
Double sided print – 2 flags sewn back to back (with an inner liner to reduce show through) All writing and graphics read or display correctly both sides.
Our team are on hand to guide you on which option is best, based on your individual needs.
Our systems are designed to withstand winds up to 35mph.
We do not recommend however, displaying portable flagpole systems in excessive wind and rain.
Flags are designed to last between 1-2 years on medium usage (daily use outside)
There are however, several factors that will either prolong the life of the flag or reduce it.
Here is a common list of factors:
• Portable Flag systems are designed to be brought in each day and doing this will help extend the life of the whole system, including the flag
• If your part of the world is subject to excessive weather conditions (wind, rain, sunlight) these factors can all add extra stress to flags and the portable systems. Please let us know when making an enquiry and we can discuss ways to work around this for you
• Leaving flags out at night can be detrimental to the fabric
• Using flags as permanent signage is not a sound solution. If you need permanent signage, we can discuss alternatives with you
• Looking for signs of wear and tear early, will ensure your flags can be repaired, rather than replaced
• Keeping portable flags away from walls and obstructions will ensure they keep from harms way
There is no difference. Both flags can be curved at the top and finished with a straight, curved or convex bottom edge.
We generally use good quality polyester flag knit material, but other materials are available according to how flags will be used.
Please let us know how flags will be used and we can talk you through the options.